Okay, so get this:

I was planning [Heh: “planning”. Key word, that.] on going back with Sister to her house to help take care of Bugg because of things that I don’t feel like going into here … Did I even mention before that I’d spent a week at Sister’s to help out? Well, I’m mentioning it here. So… because of the PLAN I decided to get Tuesday’s post done on Sunday because I’d be traveling Monday and wouldn’t have a lot of time to get the post done and scheduled for Tuesday. Catch all that? …I didn’t even catch all that, so don’t worry about it.

So … I say a lot of sos … soes? … sews? Anyway [I say a lot of anyways, too], Sunday night Bugg was really sick so we took her to the hospital ER [we were back at Mom and Dad’s house], and come to find out she has pneumonia, and as of Sunday night, she could be there for three or four days. e.O

I stayed Sunday night/Monday morning with Sister and Bugg in Bugg’s hospital room, sleeping from 2:30-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-5:30, almost 6-7, 7-7:30, 7:30-8, and so on, on a sleeper chair thing that wouldn’t fold out entirely so I hung my feet off the end. If something is too short for me, that’s saying something, because I’m 5’4″ in my shoes. The short version is: I didn’t get a good night’s sleep. And, because we were sort of in a rush to leave and get Bugg to medical help, I left Edith [my lovely Kindle] at home and had no entertainment that didn’t involve a television. Sister also forgot her book [4th Eragon book; I’m so jealous ;)], so at least we were in the same boat.

Anyway… [there I go again], I don’t know what will happen later this week. I say it that way because I’m writing this Monday evening around 6:30-7-ish to schedule it to post on Thursday because … I don’t know how busy I’ll be/how busy I am at the time you’re reading this …. I’m confusing my time and space.

And another thing, I have a feeling that I won’t be able to/won’t have the energy to complete the next thing for Nora’s story. I’m sorry. Truly I am. I really want to get to the exciting stuff that’s coming up  next in that story-line.

Oh, and Bugg improved so much in the space of her first 12 hours in the hospital. She went from limp and lethargic to energetic and annoyed at all the things attached to her. I’ll update this sometime and let you know how she’s doing. At the rate I saw her improving on Monday, she’s going to be just fine.

About kayquie

I'm random, quirky, just a touch sarcastic, and a geek. I make crocheted animals/creatures/monsters, mostly of my own design. I don't really know what else to put here. I'll probably write more about myself in the blog. This is like a relationship: you can't get to know everything about me in just one sitting! :P

One response

  1. kayquie says:

    The day this was posted, Bugg was released from the hospital. She’s doing much better, obviously, or they wouldn’t have released her.

    OH! and throughout this whole ordeal, we’ve seen God’s hand. Majorly in that the ONLY pediatrician in the area [very rural area] was on call the night we took Bugg to the ER and thus assigned to her case. Otherwise, we probably would have gone to a different hospital that’s 2 hours away instead of the one 1/2 hour away. Praise be to God!